Rainbow Bloom

 

Following on from my previous "Rainbow Zebra" post, as the old adage goes: "waste not, want not",

I used the remaining card from my rainbow smooshed background to cut a small frame.

So here goes again!

Allsorts want some bling.

CAS-ual Fridays want rainbows.

I'm also heading on over to Di's playground with my snippet frame.

It is not visible in my photos (even after numerous attempts) that there is a piece of acetate between the frame and the bloom image to emphasise the 'framed picture' effect.

Never mind!

Typical Bank Holiday weather.

Cold, wet and the sun is nowhere to be seen.

I've just relented and turned the heating back on!

Off to eat some chocolate ...

Happy Easter everyone

3 comments

  1. Great rainbow frame and like the difference with the black flower.
    Thank you for joining our Bling challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had good b/hol weather so far. . .. with only a tiny bit of much needed rain last night. However, it hasn't been warm inside so I also put the heating on!

    Sweet card & great use of yr rainbow snippet. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Fox Farm Nutrients

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.