Happy New Year



Crafty Creations have "anything goes" for their challenge #358.

 

Wow it's the New Year already!

 

And actually 11 days into the New Year at that.

 

My best intentions et al for getting more organised seem to have been misplaced!

 

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed a truly magical Christmas and enjoyed a very Merry New Year.

 

I made these mini desk calendars at my January craft club session.

You may still be able to pick up calendar tabs like these at Wilko's if you fancy having a go.

 

Happy Thursday everyone.


 

4 comments

  1. Aww . . . that's soooo cute. Love it.

    Happy New Year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. happynewyear2021wiki.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Nerve Control 911

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us. cryptocurrency exchange

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.